1. “I’ve created an account on the site, I have not tried signing up because I have insurance,” she told Dr. Sanjay Gupta.
Sebelius also said President Obama did not know about the problems with the Affordable Care Act’s website until days into its launch, despite complaints from insurance companies and the site crashing during a test run.
3. “We anticipated at the outset that everyone would never use the website,” she said.
When asked if she would resign over the disastrous rollout, Sebelius said she serves at “the pleasure of the president.”
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱