1. “I’ve created an account on the site, I have not tried signing up because I have insurance,” she told Dr. Sanjay Gupta.
Sebelius also said President Obama did not know about the problems with the Affordable Care Act’s website until days into its launch, despite complaints from insurance companies and the site crashing during a test run.
3. “We anticipated at the outset that everyone would never use the website,” she said.
When asked if she would resign over the disastrous rollout, Sebelius said she serves at “the pleasure of the president.”
- #Brexit fallout: Markets around the world fell again Monday, and analysts expect the U.K. to enter a "mild recession" by early 2017.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that abortion provider restrictions in Texas are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸