1. “The majority of people calling for me to resign are people I don’t work for,” Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said during a visit to Phoenix on Thursday.
Officials are working “24-7” to make the Affordable Care Act health insurance site better, Sebelius said. Critics calling for her to step down over the disastrous rollout “do not want this program to work in the first place,” she said.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰