1. The Kenyan official said the Americans involved were 18 to 19 years old, of Somali or Arab origin and were from “Minnesota and one other place” in the U.S.
The interview aired Monday night on PBS Newshour. Earlier in the day, U.S. officials said they were looking into whether Americans were involved in the attack.
There has been “no definitive evidence of the nationalities or the identities” of the attackers, State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.