1. The Kenyan official said the Americans involved were 18 to 19 years old, of Somali or Arab origin and were from “Minnesota and one other place” in the U.S.
The interview aired Monday night on PBS Newshour. Earlier in the day, U.S. officials said they were looking into whether Americans were involved in the attack.
There has been “no definitive evidence of the nationalities or the identities” of the attackers, State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳