We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A can of Blue Buffalo senior wet dog food that will put some pep in your senior pup's step — plus reviewers say it satisfies even the pickiest of eaters.
2. A party mix of cat treats, because these make for a fun playtime snack for your feline friend. Plus they are a great source of fiber.
3. A dinner of Taste of the Wild dog food that'll be great for dogs who prefer a high protein diet. Help them connect to the wolf within!
4. A pack of Purina dry cat food, which is made with real chicken and turkey, and will keep your indoor cat purring.
5. A pack of dried bloodworms, because while gross sounding, this will keep your fishies swimming happily throughout their days. It is highly nutritious and helps with digestion.
6. A Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Boost meal topper for an easy way to add some raw food to your dog's regular diet of kibble. Give your dog's dinner an added boost!
7. A Feline Favorite variety pack that will let your cat discover for themselves what their favorite treat might be, which will make it that much easier to spoil your loved one with treats you know they like.
8. A combo of Purina small breed dog food and DentaLife treats, because this is truly a deal that makes perfect sense. Take care of your dog's pearly whites and keep their bellies full with the same order!
9. A box of Greenies dental cat treats that'll have your cat begging for more. Good thing it comes in a value size!
10. A bag of Iams Proactive Health food which is sure to keep your cats stomach healthy, happy, and full. It is blended with beet pulp to help prevent those pesky hair balls.
12. A tasty treat for your rabbit, hamster, or guinea pig that is filled with strawberries, carrots, spinach and more. It looks tasty enough for even me to eat.
13. A Meow Mix Irresistibles cat treat that will get your cat meowing for more. Their soft texture means that they work great for older cats with bad teeth.
14. A variety box of Rachael Ray dog food which will add some exciting choices for your pet's daily meal, including chicken paw pie!
15. A dinner of birdseed to keep your pet parrots chirping happily. Not all birdseed is formulated for indoor birds, but Wild Harvest has you covered.
16. A freeze-dried meal topper that will feel like a luxury for your canine's tummy. They can even make for great training treats to motivate your pup.
17. A baked carrot treat to have your fluffy little pet jumping for joy. Any of our rodent or bunny friends will be happy to munch on these sweet snacks.
18. A SmartBones dog chew, because this will spoil your pupper with the chicken-wrapped texture and real peanut butter!
19. A diet of Purina Friskies wet cat food for keeping your fur baby rushing to the sound of opening cans. The mouse flavor might be my favorite option, but you will have to see what your cat prefers.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.