1. Buy discount Disneyland Tickets with Park Savers. You can save up to $25 per ticket when you purchase with this authorized seller. Purchase your 2-5 day tickets including Park Hopper and 1 Park Per Day tickets with them and save over gate pricing.
2. Book your flights 1 - 1 1/2 months in advance. We would suggest using the Hopper App that allows you to track the price of a certain flight. It will tell you the best time to buy at the flights lowest price.
3. Fly into an airport that's close to the Resort. The two closest ones are SNA - John Wayne and Long Beach. Flying in closer to the resort will save you gas or even having to rent a car and they typically DO NOT cost more then flying into LAX.
4. Sign up for sale promotions for airlines including JetBlue and Southwest. They have fare sales all the time and you can save some serious money.
5. Take an Uber or LYFT from the airport to your hotel. They are much cheaper than taxis and are readily available. Use these coupon codes to help you get up to $20 off your first ride! This also helps you avoid any parking fees your hotel may charge per night.
6. IF you do rent a car be sure to do it through Costco or AAA. They negotiate really good rates on your behalf and you can book online. With Costco you get to add a second driver for free.
7. Book a hotel that offers free parking and breakfast. This can save you upwards to $25 per day! A free breakfast is the best way to start your day!
8. If your hotel is within walking distance to Disneyland, walk. Parking at Disneyland costs over $20 per day. There's no reason to pay 2 parking fees if you don't have too.
9. Hotels offer all sorts of discounts..AAA, AARP, Government, Military, etc. If you're a member of any of these branches take advantage of it when you're booking your room!
10. Park Savers offers discounted Disneyland Packages and they come with a lot of extras including free Photopass pictures, lanyards, luggage tags, souvenir tickets, and more! Book one and get a free $20 Restaurant.com gift card!
11. When buying your discount Disneyland tickets keep in mind that the more days you play the cheaper the cost per day gets. The difference between a 4 and 5 Day Park Hopper ticket is only $12. $12 for an additional full day at Disneyland!
12. You can save additional money on your tickets by purchasing 1 Park Per Day tickets. These allow you to attend 1 park of your choosing for a day. You cannot go back and forth between parks. This makes them a bit cheaper than the Hopper tickets.
13. Extra Magic Hour is available to Disneyland Property Hotel guests every morning. It gives hotel guests 1 hour early entry into a park before it open to everyone else. You can get a lot done during this hour, especially on the E-Ticket attractions like Guardians of the Galaxy and Radiator Springs Racers.
14. If you ever plan to go to the parks more than 6 times in one year we would suggest purchasing an annual pass. You'll save money not only on the cost of tickets but you also get discounts in the parks on food and merchandise.
15. Bringing your own food into the parks is a huge money saver! And yes, you can bring your own food into the parks. Pack that cooler to the brim and start saving that dough! Make some sandwiches and eat some chips. You can cut your dining spend in half by doing this!
16. Never buy bottled water in the parks. Any quick service restaurant will give you a free cup of water. JUST ASK! This can save you upwards to $10 per day!
17. Speaking of bring your own food..there are a lot of stores nearby Disneyland where you can shop. Walgreens and Rite Aid are just down the street. You can also head over to Wal Mart. Buy your food and some merchandize here!
18. Share meals at the parks. Sometimes the adult meals are big and can be shared by two. Kids meals come with a least 5 items and can be shared by two kids. Restaurants like Smoker Jumpers Grill have a huge condiment bar. You could easily make a vegetarian sandwich here without paying for anything!
19. If you don't want to bring your own groceries try going across the street for meals. There are tons of places to eat that are cheaper than eating inside the parks.
20. Sign up for Patina Group's email list. They give you a free birthday meal each year valid at many restaurants in Downtown Disney.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!