1. This is David Karp, the 26-year-old founder of Tumblr.
2. Yahoo have announced that they are to buy Tumblr for $1.1bn.
3. However, Karp will remain as the chief executive officer of Tumblr.
4. As you may have noticed, he's a bit intense.
5. But that doesn't mean he can't look chill on his Vespa.
6. Karp never finished high school.
7. But he's now worth an estimated $200 million. And that's before the Yahoo takeover.
8. Here he is pulling off the Google Glass look.
9. He owns a 1,700-square-foot apartment in Brooklyn, New York.
10. Although it doesn't have much in it. “I don’t have any books. I don’t have many clothes. I’m always so surprised when people fill their homes up with stuff”, Karp told Forbes.
11. Did I mention that he can be a bit intense?
12. But hey, he looks pretty brooding when he's cruising on a yacht at night.
13. Although he does love dogs, which is always a positive with us.
14. He's a man with vision.
15. And he can see into your soul.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!