3. How about when Clint Eastwood did this whole thing?
Republican Official: Mr. Eastwood, here is your speech.
Clint Eastwood: How about instead of that, I just go up there and improvise a skit?
Republican Official: Sure! What could go wrong?
6. Remember Karl Rove’s temper tantrum?
In a true bipartisan election night moment, America came together to watch GOP super-brain Karl Rove short circuit on national TV, manically and frantically challenging Fox News and, summarily, getting fired.
8. And when Romney visited that Chipotle?
October, 2012: Mitt Romney pops into a Denver Chipotle, and manager Marty Arps can. Not. Believe. It.
12. Remember Paul Ryan, P90 ex-candidate?
When you think Paul Ryan, you think of the one percent. Specifically, 1% body fat. The whole election might have turned out differently if the Vice Presidential Debate had a swimsuit component (and for real, why doesn’t it?).
13. Remember that guy Nate Silver? Who predicted the election results?
You should probably start asking him for gambling advice.
Want more campaign craziness? Click here to pick up your e-copy of Panic 2012 by Michael Hastings for an inside look at the campaign trail, through the eyes of the White House Press Corps.