27 Signs You Were Born To Be Behind The Camera
If you wake up at 4:30am just to get that sunrise shot, yeah you're a photographer.
1. You double as a dare devil to get the perfect shot
Walk in flames, hanging off ladders, climbing fences...
2. When reading magazines, you study the catch lights to figure out how a photo was lit
3. You think about how much photography gear you can stuff in before you can buy a handbag
4. Your camera is an extension of your arms
5. You spend all your hard earned money on more camera gear and you have no damned money left
6. You have to clear out your closet, book cases, and shelves for your growing collection of cameras and photography gear
7. You always have a supply of gaffer tape on hand.
8. You have 40,000 photos of everyone else and almost none of yourself.
9. Your cloud porn library is bigger than your porn collection
10. You are a data hoarder - you have back ups for your back ups.
11. You have a photo app for every situation
12. This is what your standard day pack looks like
13. Your carry-on is heavier than your checked bags and traveling with 4 bags is "light"
14. You often "show how it's done" and model for your subjects
15. You are not afraid to do an awkward pose in public to get the best shot.
16. You are willing to endure the cold for that perfect shot
And not just the cold, but late cold nights in the dark
17. Even if you feel like this in the morning, you will get up at the crack of dawn to get the morning light
18. .. And then you spend more sunsets with your camera than your significant other.
19. You spend more time taking photos of your food than eating it
20. This is how your friends react everytime you make them stop to take a photo
On a roadtrip, walk in the park, museum, dinner down town, camping, wedding, the list goes on and on...