1. This guy who turns honey into tiny threads of magic.
2. This bread-making powerhouse.
3. This guy who makes coffee in the most magical possible way.
4. The coolest crepe maker ever.
5. This guy who cleanses the spirit while giving an amazing massage.
6. This shawarma king.
7. And this expert shoe shiner.
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹