1. The Oregon Trail
Ahh Oregon Trail… Feeling like a rich man when you buy 100 decks of cards, an axe and some pemmican only to lose them when you try and caulk the wagon and float.
3. The Logical Journey of the Zoombinis
5. Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego
So nostalgic it hurts. Positive yet painful neurons bounce around as you think of it. Oh where are you Carmen?
Back then I literally thought I was traveling the world AND had a cell phone.
7. Chex Quest
Oh I’m sorry… Did you think I was going to put DOOM on this list? Nah dude. Because young me got a sudden case of cereal aisle diarrhea when I saw this baby on the shelves.
10. Math Blaster
Sesame Street gave me that proper syntax while games like this made me semi-interested in long division. Thanks Mom and Dad!
11. JumpStart First Grade
14. 3d Pinball
What was your high score? Because ten year old me was a pinball millionaire.
15. Sid Meier’s Civilization
Pimping out my throne room with palm leaves and a tiger rug.
18. Age of Empires
20. Ecco The Dolphin
I don’t really understand what this game was about. I remember some jellyfish… I think.
22. Chip’s Challenge
24. Ski Free
Please note that Ski Free broke the nostalgia meter…
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.