1. The Oregon Trail
Ahh Oregon Trail… Feeling like a rich man when you buy 100 decks of cards, an axe and some pemmican only to lose them when you try and caulk the wagon and float.
3. The Logical Journey of the Zoombinis
5. Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego
So nostalgic it hurts. Positive yet painful neurons bounce around as you think of it. Oh where are you Carmen?
Back then I literally thought I was traveling the world AND had a cell phone.
7. Chex Quest
Oh I’m sorry… Did you think I was going to put DOOM on this list? Nah dude. Because young me got a sudden case of cereal aisle diarrhea when I saw this baby on the shelves.
10. Math Blaster
Sesame Street gave me that proper syntax while games like this made me semi-interested in long division. Thanks Mom and Dad!
11. JumpStart First Grade
14. 3d Pinball
What was your high score? Because ten year old me was a pinball millionaire.
15. Sid Meier’s Civilization
Pimping out my throne room with palm leaves and a tiger rug.
18. Age of Empires
20. Ecco The Dolphin
I don’t really understand what this game was about. I remember some jellyfish… I think.
22. Chip’s Challenge
24. Ski Free
Please note that Ski Free broke the nostalgia meter…
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."
- The National Museum of African American History and Culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.