1. Reason #1 Your Profile Picture Sucks
It reeks of desperation…
6. Reason #2 Your Profile reads like a never ending resume
13. Reason #6 You have the personality of a pet rock
So you thought having a minimalist profile was mysterious? Or did you feel too good for online dating to write something about yourself…
Perhaps your profile is spacious, but what you ARE writing speaks volumes.
15. Reason #8 You are coming off as creepy
The general package you are presenting is weirding people out… People are shuffling through hundreds of profiles and will dismiss you in an instant based on first impressions.
16. Reason #9 The messages you are concocting
They are weird, creepy, offensive, desperate… And when you are confronted on their strangeness you become aggressive.
20. Reason #10 You are hiding something
Everyone is hiding something. But perhaps this something is just too big…
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.