1. Her music video for “Lovers in the Parking Lot” was released today.
That dancing! Those colors!
3. In fact, her entire discography is pretty enjoyable.
Listen to it on Spotify here.
5. She launched her own record label this year called Saint Records.
Solange writes on her blog, “Through Saint Records I will have 100% creative/artistic control & continue to passionately pursue my footing in this musical movement.” Visit the record label’s website here.
6. She also made a pretty amazing music video for “Losing You.”
8. She starred in “Bring It On: All Or Nothing.”
10. She’s an avid songwriter.
In addition to her own songs, Solange has co-written songs for Beyoncé, including “Upgrade U.”
11. She collaborated with The Lonely Island on the song “Semicolon.”
12. Even “The New York Times” comprehends her awesomeness.
The newspaper featured Solange in April 2012. “There’s always going to be a bit of mystery as to how two people who grew up in the same household have different interests,” she said about her sister in the article. “I’m younger than her, and even in five years, there’s a total gap in how you’re exposed to musical things and fashion and art.”
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.