1. This welcome.
2. This very square castle.
3. The Norwich puppet man...
4. ...who has no affiliation with this puppet theatre.
5. Everybody loves their football team and their one major trophy (Milk Cup, 1985).
6. Hugh Jackman is a fan of Norwich City Football Club.
7. So is Ed Balls.
8. 42.5% of Norwich claims to be "of no religion". The highest in England and Wales.
9. Robert De Niro once visited Norwich. Sans cat.
10. Norwich has an airport. With a runway and everything.
11. It's first for cat news.
12. Top dog on canine updates.
13. Never beaten on donkey exclusives.
14. Norwich Elephants, Yeah!
15. Utopia. An entire novel written on one building.
16. DJ Tim Westwood once lived in Norwich.
17. Father Ted creator Graham Linehan recently moved to Norwich.
18. The man everyone loves, loves Norwich.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!