1. That time she was looking toned and windswept and loving life at a photoshoot.
2. That time she and daughter Kate Hudson were just hanging in the back of the car, losing their shit.
3. That time she signed copies of her book A Lotus Grows in the Mud for fans and they all got autographs and free cackles with purchase.
4. That time she and Kate went to a sporting event and were like, "Uh, why are we here?! HAHAHAHA!"
5. That time she was so overwhelmed by her awesome that she just had to grab her head with both hands and laugh at it all.
6. That time she and Kate--well, no clue what they're doing here other than laughing hysterically, as usual.
7. That time she held up a giant comb and let 'er rip on The Tonight Show.
8. That time she needed Kate to keep her steady because, whoa, that bartender was not kidding when he made that Cosmo.
9. That time she was strapped to a circus wheel of death and didn't even care.
10. That time she wore funny sunglasses to the Raising Helen premiere (likely to cut the glare from Kurt Russell's shiny tie) and just lost it.
11. Okay, seriously: what is it with these two?
12. That time she boarded a flight to St. Tropez in 1970 and was all, "Later haters!"
13. That time she stood amongst these women and had a good laugh to herself as she thought about how lucky they were to be in her presence.
14. That time she was backstage at the BAFTA Awards with Clive Owen and she used a laughing fit as an excuse to sidle up to him.
15. And then the time after that time, when they went outside and she just couldn't stop laughing, because that's how Goldie rolls.
16. That time she was hanging out with Liza Minnelli surrounded by sequinned pants and clown shoes and top hats, as one often is when they are with Liza Minnelli.
17. That time she couldn't control herself around Martin Short.
18. Or Bruce Willis.
19. Or Diane Keaton.
20. Or Milton Berle.
21. Or Roseanne Barr.
22. Or Susan Sarandon.
23. Or Bette Midler.
24. That time she was with her son Oliver Hudson, and laughed at everyone in sight because she was feeling quite smug about the fact that such a gorgeous specimen came from her womb.
25. Whatever she's having, we want in on it. Never stop, Goldie!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!