4 Oscar Mayer Classic Uncured Wieners
1 cup flour
1 cup yellow cornmeal
1/4 cup sugar
4 teaspoons Calumet Baking Powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons cayenne
1/3 cup chopped jalapeños
1 cup milk
1 quart vegetable oil, for frying
1. Add the dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Whisk in the jalapeños, milk, and eggs, stirring until batter is smooth.
3. Preheat oil to 350°F for frying.
4. Cut each wiener into 8 small pieces and place in batter, removing with a spoon and carefully lowering into the hot oil.
6. Fry for 3–5 minutes, or until golden brown, turning the wieners so that they fry evenly.