4 Milka Mint Oreo Chocolate Candy Bars
1 cup flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt ½ cup butter, melted
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Roughly chop the Milka Mint Oreo Chocolate Candy Bars into small pieces. Reserve a few tablespoons for the top and save the rest to fold into the blondie batter. Set aside.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix together melted butter and brown sugar. Add in the vanilla extract and peppermint extract. Whisk the egg into the batter. Stir the dry ingredients into the batter.
- Line an 8 x 8” baking pan with parchment paper. Evenly spread the batter into the pan and sprinkle with the reserved crushed candy.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the blondies comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15–20 minutes before removing from pan and slicing.