CHOC'O BROWNIE OREO DOUGHNUTS
- Cookies and cream filling
- 10 Choc O’Brownie Oreos
- 90 grams light cream cheese
- Doughnut mixture
- 250 grams plain flour
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 120 millilitres semi-skimmed milk
- 80 millilitres coconut oil, melted
- 1 litre sunflower oil (for frying)
- Chocolate sauce
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 120 millilitres water
- 20 grams dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Place the Oreos into a ziplock bag, fasten, and roughly bash into crumbs using a rolling pin.
- Pour half of the cookie crumbs into a bowl and mix remaining with the cream cheese. Set aside.
- Prepare the doughnut mixture by combining the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients.
- Add the milk and coconut oil to the dry ingredients, mix until a dough is formed.
- Divide the dough into 14 golf ball–sized balls and flatten using your fingers.
- Spoon in a teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture. Close the dough with your hands, pinching the seams if necessary, and roll into a ball.
- Heat a litre of sunflower oil in a medium-sized pan until it reaches 375°F (190.5°C).
- Deep-fry the doughnut balls in batches of 4 for about 3 to 4 minutes, until golden brown. Then leave donuts to drain and cool on a wiring rack or paper towel.
- For the chocolate sauce, place all the ingredients into a small bowl and place in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Allow the sauce to cool slightly, and dip each doughnut into the chocolate sauce and top with a sprinkle of the remaining Oreo crumbs.
COOL MINT OREO ICE CREAM
- 2 cups low fat Greek yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 80 grams Cool Mint Oreos
- Roughly crush up the Cool Mint Oreos using a ziplock bag and a rolling pin. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the yoghurt and condensed milk, vanilla.
- Fold in half of the Cool Mint Oreos, reserving ¼ of them.
- Pour into a freezer-safe loaf tin and sprinkle over the remaining oreos.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
PEANUT BUTTER OREO MILLIONAIRE SHORTBREAD
- Date Caramel
- 8 Medjool dates, pitted & soaked for at least 1 hour
- 50 millilitres almond milk
- Pinch of salt
- Peanut butter Oreo centres
- 3 tablespoons Coconut oil, melted
- Shortbread base
- 75 grams butter
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams plain flour
- Chocolate topping
- 150 grams milk chocolate
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- Oreo biscuits
- Separate the Oreo peanut butter filling from the shells. Set aside.
- In a food processor, blitz the Medjool dates, almond milk, salt, and peanut butter Oreo centres until smooth.
- Once smooth slowly trickle in the coconut oil with the processor on. Then transfer into a container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF and grease and line a 9-inch baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- For the shortbread base, add the butter, sugar, and vanilla extract to a large bowl and beat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the flour and mix until a dough is formed.
- Press the dough into the prepared baking tin, and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges start to turn slightly golden brown.
- Once cooked leave to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, prepare the chocolate topping by adding the chocolate and coconut oil to a bowl. Microwave for 1 minute or until melted and glossy.
- When the shortbread is cool, evenly spread the caramel over the top.
- Generously pour over the chocolate, gently tilt the tin to ensure the chocolate covers all of the caramel.
- Crush the left over Oreo shells and sprinkle over the chocolate.
- Leave to set in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Once set cut into 16 squares.
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE OREO DIP
- 154g packet Strawberry Cheesecake Oreos x 2
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- Oreo shells, strawberries, grapes, orange wedges, bananas
- Separate the filling from the biscuit.
- Place the filling in a microwavable bowl and melt in 30-second bursts in the microwave.
- Stir in the cream cheese.
- Serve with the Oreo shells, strawberries, grapes, orange wedges, bananas or any other fruit of your choice.