1. Linen Market Bag
Along with the warmer weather and barbecues, summer also offers a bounty fresh fruits and veggies at your local farmers market. This bag is made from just two balls of linen yet it’s big enough to carry a substantial bundle of food.
from Knitting 24/7
4. Reverse-Bloom Flower Washcloths
Decorative flower washcloths are perfect for adding flair to any bathroom. At the end of a long day, lather it up with soap, wash your face, and start the unwinding process. With just a few basic skills you can make a whole bunch of these in no time!
from Weekend Knitting
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲