Learn more about Upstairs at the White House by J. B. West and Mary Lynn Kotz, and discover more noteworthy Kennedy titles here.
1. Jackie Kennedy and Mamie Eisenhower were not fast friends.
2. The Kennedys were moved into the White House in 2 hours.
3. Style icon Jackie O rarely wore dresses in everyday life.
4. Jackie spent her free afternoons like a college student.
5. JFK spent his free afternoons like a college athlete.
6. The volume of JFK’s laundry may have exceeded Jackie’s.
7. Sometimes the First Lady was undressed by someone other than her husband.
8. The Kennedy White House polluted the Potomac River – and it was legal!
9. JFK got lost in the White House.
10. Jackie Kennedy asked her staff members to cross-dress.
Learn more about Upstairs at the White House by J. B. West and Mary Lynn Kotz, and find more noteworthy Kennedy titles here.