Hi, I’m Michelle Regna.
The following are reasons why I think I’d be a good fit at BuzzFeed:
And in general why I’m awesome at life.
2. I have a BA in Visual Communication Design.
“Creativity to me, is just like a bird.”
I even spent five weeks in the Dominican Republic as a camp counselor.
Camp counselor Michelita, that is.
4. I have experience.
Art Department Intern January 2013 - May 2013
5. Not to mention, I’ve had some minor success in the BuzzFeed Community.
And yes, I screenshot it every time.
9 Simple Couples Costumes For You And Your Pet
18 Signs You’re A Real Life Charlie Brown
What Not To Hand Out This Halloween
My personal favorite: An In-Depth Analysis Of How Hairy Nev Schulman Really Is
The Evolution of Justin Timberlake’s Hair As Told By Gollum
18 Things We Can All Learn From Buddy The Elf
There’s A Travel Agency In Tokyo For Your Stuffed Animals
20 Tattoos Inspired By Your Favorite Holiday Movies
6. Even my girl Blossom is making it big.
*Proud mom moment*
I’m stalkable on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Foursquare.
8. Some say I’m a modern-day Eliza Thornberry.
Except animals don’t seem to respond to me.
At least the one’s I’ve talked to so far.
9. But most importantly, I’m a hard worker.
The face of determination, ladies and gentlemen.
10. I like to set goals and achieve them.
Last spring I surpassed my fundraising goal of $1000 for the American Cancer Society.
11. But one of my main goals is to work at BuzzFeed.
So, why not?
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- We tried Fitbit's new slim Alta HR activity band, which comes with heart-rate tracking technology that's typically found on chunkier devices 🏃
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.