1. Walk the edge of Toronto’s highest tower.
2. Go whitewater rafting down the Ottawa River.
3. Cross a suspension bridge over a canyon.
4. Tackle the Sleeping Giant.
5. Take a helicopter tour of Niagara.
6. Rock climb this awe-inspiring park:
7. Ride some roller coasters.
8. Hike the coastal trails or sea kayak on Lake Superior.
Dedicate a week to explore the intricate trails, rocky beaches, and high cliffs of Lake Superior Provincial Park along the shores of the largest freshwater lake in the world.