6. Fashion TV
Lalit Modi was the driving force behind the arrival of Fashion TV, the international lifestyle television channel, in India.
7. A Case study in a Business School
The launch of the IPL became a Columbia Business School case study in 2009, featuring Lalit Modi’s efforts to create a never before sporting revolution in India
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎