1. Honey Boo Boo: “Everybody’s a Little Gay”
Everyone hates on “Honey Boo Boo” for being the bottom of the American TV barrel, but you know what? The family is undeniably close, respectful of one another, and—as it turns out—pioneers of acceptance. In reference to her beloved, gay Uncle Poodle, Alana says “there’s nothing wrong with being a little gay. Everybody’s a little gay.” Hey, it was progressive enough to warrant a Jimmy Kimmel remix. Enjoy.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤