1. Kerry Washington Is Super Private. She Wed and Gave Birth in Secrecy. In a World Where Celebs Like Kim Kardashian Bare It All Everyday, This is Refreshing.
2. Kerry Once Stated That Pregnancy Made Her a Better Actress. It Definitely Showed Through in Season 3 of “Scandal.”
3. Kerry Met Michelle Obama. She Didn’t Have the Courage to Ask the First Lady If She Watched “Scandal.” (Mrs. Obama Does If You Were Wondering)
4. Kerry Was Almost “Driven Out of Her Mind” While Filming the Brutal “Django Unchained.” Thankfully, She Kept It Together With the Help of Jamie Foxx.
5. Kerry Opened Up to “Vanity Fair” About Race in America. We Get a Glimpse of Her Intellect. Prepare to Be Inspired.
6. Kerry Doesn’t Drink Alcohol. She Once Explained Why She Abstains From the Drink.
7. Kerry Attended an All-Girls School. She Considered Herself Lucky to Have That Experience.
8. Kerry Washington Was Named the World’s Best Dressed Woman. Not Only Does She Have the Brains, but She Has a Ton of Style Sensibility.
- UK elections: The Labour Party has dropped to third place in Scotland, but is doing better than expected at holding on to control of English councils 🇬🇧
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.