1. The music world has been blessed with some impressive musical duos.
2. Some truly influential tonal teams.
9. Also known as the BEST SONG EVER.
10. Which spent two weeks at No. 1 and earned the duo a Grammy nomination.
Here they are being all like, “You’re not in this duo… That would make it a trio.”
16. Now let’s talk about “Mesmerize.”
23. Maybe it was because EVERYONE WAS ALL UP IN THEIR BUSINESS.
24. Or maybe it was because Ja Rule turned orange and got arrested.
25. But really it was because Ashanti was fighting with Murder Inc. founder Irv Gotti.
And everyone knows it was his fault because Ashanti is a delicate flower incapable of doing wrong.
26. But we can all stop crying because in 2012 they reconciled!
27. Here’s to you, Ja Rule and Ashanti! The greatest musical duo of all time!
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Twenty-three athletes who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London have failed retrospective doping tests, officials say.