9. Finish your drink when they call you whining about the Red Wedding.
STOP! STOP RIGHT THERE! THIS IS A **SPOILER** BE CAREFUL! DON’T WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THE RED WEDDING EPISODE YET. Phew, close one.
21. Drink if you hear a top 20 song with lyrics loosely involving “being young and free,” “running things,” or “partying until the sun comes up.”
22. Finish your drink if any royalty is born.
24. Finish your drink if you pay for extra lives on Candy Crush Saga. And then reevaluate your life.
If you’re still alive, you win. You win life.
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀