1. She evidences great concern for her children's well-being.
2. She knows exactly how to reassure her children in the midst of difficult times.
3. She's aware of her boundaries.
4. She's always willing to offer up her motherly services.
5. And is very accepting when given suggestions.
6. She's a more caring than most moms.
7. She has a keen ability to make her children feel amazing about themselves.
8. She knows which questions are the most important to ask.
9. And refuses to answer the unimportant ones.
10. She recognizes and praises the intelligence of her kin.
11. She works hard to make sure her family is ready for any situation in which they might find themselves.
12. She is calm and collected in times of crisis.
13. And is skilled at improvising in a pinch.
14. She's nurturing when necessary.
15. She's always had a very classic method of raising her children in real-world situations.
16. She's sweet, honest, and comforting.
17. She makes everyone around her feel at ease and taken care of.
18. Open, healthy communication is something she knows well.
19. And she stays in tune with her children's interests.
20. Sympathy is a natural trait.
21. She's made big sacrifices for her children.
22. And she will not let anyone use them as pawns without retaining the upper hand.
23. She's open and honest with her family.
24. She knows that a family that competes together, stays together.
25. And most importantly, she loves all of her children equally.
Happy Mother's Day, Lucille. Best. Mom. Ever.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!