1. You see someone flawlessly jamming on a ukulele and think, "Heck yes. That looks fun AND easy!"
2. Then you shop for hours on Amazon trying to find a cheap ukulele.
3. You decide that you're not pleased with the less expensive uke because it looks too cheap.
4. Thus, you get a nice—and somewhat expensive—ukulele.
5. Then you wait. And wait. And finally, five to seven business days later, your new best friend arrives.
6. You take a cute picture with it. Maybe even post one on Instagram.
7. Then you think, "wait... I don't know how to play this."
8. You Google music teachers in your area and think nope, "I can do this myself. I'm the next Israel Kamakawiwo'ole."
9. Then you pick a jam off of your current playlist to learn.
10. You "learn" the chorus and think, "this doesn't sound like it does on the radio."
11. Confused on why that is, you call your dad to give it a listen.
12. He becomes your biggest fan. He is also tone deaf.
13. You decide to ask your "tough-love" friend to listen.The response is not super positive. The most supportive thing they say is, "keep practicing!" You don't take the criticism well.
14. You are determined to get better. You decide you will practice every day for an hour.
15. Then you watch Netflix instead.
16. You forget about your beautiful uke and leave it with the rest of your forgotten hobbies.
17. Then, you start the cycle over again. I highly recommend knitting.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!