1. Being the only one home means you get all of the attention from the 'rents.
2. A family dinner can last an entire week.
3. It can get super lonely.
4. You take up a lot of solo activities.
5. You realize how many inside jokes you had, but now don't make any sense to anyone besides you.
6. For real though, you realize how much you value your siblings.
7. Your older siblings aren't able to drop everything and help you.
8. The house is way too quiet.
9. You see Snapchats and photos of their fun adventure while you're at home studying.
10. Even if your sibling lives really far away, they are always there to give you advice.
11. You are always referred to as the baby even though you voted last weekend.
12. Family vacations become way more meaningful.
13. Texting your siblings immediately if your parents said something funny.
14. Lastly, having your siblings come home is the best feeling in the world.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!