1. The idea of finding constellations was like the PhD version of Connect the Dots.
2. Bill Nye was your best friend/only hope.
3. Rocks all look the exact same.
4. You still think the moon is made of cheese.
5. After science class, math seemed SLIGHTLY more bearable.
6. You most likely only found one unit in four years that was somewhat interesting.
7. Dissecting things was literally impossible even with a diagram, the teacher, and a partner.
8. Whether it was a test, a project, or anything science related you usually were thinking the same thing...
9. There was a ton of praying before taking a science test.
10. And during the test, you had a ton of doubtful moments.
11. Everyone said physics would be your best year.
12. You spent more time than the average student with your science teacher.
13. And by doing so, you bonded with your teacher about everything except science.
14. Lastly, you're still pretty sure that chemistry should be a class taught at Hogwarts.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!