1. Turning everything into a fun game.
2. Having real opinions on children's television programs.
3. Finding a reason to get excited about anything and everything.
4. Pretending you don't know where your toddler is hiding.
"Is he in the fridge?!"
5. Being able to fix literally anything on a moving child. 💪🏽
6. Making up songs on the spot.
7. And just being random in general.
Kids go nuts when you make a silly face or randomly start to dance.
8. Showing off your nonexistent magic skills.
9. *Literally* wiping someone else's butt.
10. Creating mythical creatures on the spot.
11. Kissing just about every boo-boo they've ever gotten.
12. Being able to play the good guy / bad guy / pirate / teacher / anything else during whatever game is being played.
13. And most of all, not passing out from exhaustion on the spot — being a babysitter is fun, but it takes a lot out of you!
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed account and create your own Community posts? Get started here!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!