1. Because she makes hella elegant dishes.
2. Because every single time she cooked on Next Food Network Star she did it for her family.
3. Because she knows how to elevate the classics.
4. Because she works well with others.
5. Because good chefs should know amazing food when they see it.
6. Okay, so this isn't even a reason. Her son is just the cutest human on the planet.
7. Because everything she makes is on fleek.
8. Because she believes that kids should know how to function in the kitchen.
9. Because she's innovative.
10. Because she is just so extremely genuine.
11. Lastly, because she is chock-full of star power.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!