1. Sandra Bullock is a badass, and she plays one too.
2. We all can relate to Gracie Hart.
When you want to eat and frozen dinners are all that's left.
After a night out downtown.
When you say you're going to clean your room and forget...again.
3. She works for the FBI, no big deal.
4. The movie takes place in Texas, which already makes it great.
5. Two words: MICHAEL. CAINE.
6. His sass speaks to us. We get him.
7. Benjamin Bratt and his 2000s haircut.
8. And let's not forget when he's swimming in the pool.
9. Gracie's makeover is such a hilarious montage.
10. And we can't forget about this iconic name change.
11. That strut she does after her makeover: We’ve tried it. We want that same moment.
12. Gracie's pageant friends remind us of our friends.
13. Like Cheryl, aka Rhode Island.
14. Mary Jo, aka Texas.
15. And let's not forget Alana (Hawaii), Leslie (California), & Karen (New York).
16. William Shatner is adorable.
17. And Kathy Morningside is passive-aggressive to the MAX, making her the perfect villain.
18. Gracie's reluctance during the swimsuit competition perfectly illustrates how we feel about Spring Break and summer coming up.
19. And Gracie's response to this question is priceless.
20. April 25th is now a popular date.
21. Speaking of dates, Gracie knows what's up.
22. Because when in doubt, paint raves.
23. Because she already knew that boys only want love if it's torture.
24. Gracie learns to not fall for the pageant stereotype, and she shares that women are strong no matter the profession.
25. The "One In A Million" dance routine is incredibly catchy.
26. Because it shows that when others disapprove of who you are and what you want to be, go for it.
27. S-I-N-G is a stellar self-defense mechanism.
28. Gracie's shade at Kathy is the absolute best.
29. It teaches us that sisterhood is everything, and that winners don't always win the crown.
30. The film was a box office success.
31. And made Sandra Bullock an even bigger star and treasure in our hearts.
Bless you, Gracie Lou.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!