- 1 pound chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup flour
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 1 package Old El Paso Stand ‘N Stuff Taco Shells
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
Blue Cheese Dressing
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese, plus extra for garnish
- Juice and zest from half a lemon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In bowl, toss chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Place flour in bowl and whisked eggs in separate bowl.
- Dip spiced chicken in eggs, letting excess drip off. Move chicken to flour and coat, shaking off excess. Dip chicken in eggs and then flour again.
- In large pot, heat 3–4 inches of vegetable oil until the temperature reaches 350ºF. Fry chicken pieces in batches until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Toss in buffalo hot sauce until well coated.
- Separate taco shells and place on baking sheet. Put into oven for 5–7 minutes to heat through.
- To make blue cheese dressing, whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
- To assemble, place pieces of chicken in Old El Paso Stand ‘N Stuff Taco Shell. Top with spoonful of blue cheese, shredded lettuce, tomato, and an extra sprinkle of blue cheese. Enjoy!