First, watch this catchy musical that basically sums up what it's like to go home for the holidays.
1. So everyone's familiar with that feeling when they're about to immerse themselves in full-on holiday pandemonium with their families.
2. The door swings open and the holiday cheer goes from 0 to 100 in an instant.
3. You're greeted with some ~loving~ remarks from your mom...
4. ...and those infamous inquiries from your uncle.
5. But you do whatever you can to take it all in stride.
6. You know you can always count on Grandma to ~lighten~ the mood.
7. And you know no holiday is complete without some serious side-eye from your competitive cousin.
8. The one who you try to restrain yourself from fighting...
9. ...but in the end, can't resist a giggle and catch-up with.
10. Love 'em or hate 'em, your family — quirks included — is what makes your holidays so special.
11. Because, at the end of the day, who else are you going to dress up in adorable matching PJs with?
All images courtesy of Olay.