10 Things You'll Know To Be True If You're A Total Skin-Care Fanatic
Because “Sleep. Moisturize. Repeat.” is basically your life mantra.
1. When you have a good skin day, you feel like your faith in humanity has been ~totally~ restored.
2. You constantly preach the importance of sunscreen to anyone who will listen.
3. And you'll do whatever it takes to protect your precious skin from the sun's powerful rays.
4. You dodge people’s hands like you’re dodging your ex when you see their bacteria-filled fingers approaching your face.
5. You know your skin requires some TLC, so you never want to see it looking sad and lackluster.
6. And you'd much rather stay in and do a face mask than partake in literally any other activity.
7. You carry an obscene amount of products with you when you travel to prevent having to sacrifice any part of your daily skin ritual.
8. You own the fact that you spend copious amounts of time and money on skin care...because, after all, your skin is your investment.
9. You've learned that sleeping with your makeup on is the one cardinal sin of skin care.
10. And even though you dedicate a large portion of your day to taking care of your skin, you ensure the products you use fit into your on-the-go lifestyle.
Additional imagery from Getty.