Let's start with a definition.
1. You are six months deep into a stranger's profile pictures.
2. You have the distinct feeling that you're jet-lagged, but you like aren't.
3. You've taken to disguising yourself and aimlessly wandering around the office.
4. You are officially in an internet video hole.
5. Your extreme caffeine intake has made you severely unstable.
6. Like, no, seriously, you need to stop drinking coffee immediately.
7. The few hours left in the day honestly feel like Mt. Everest.
8. You suddenly feel that you must clean your keyboard.
9. You can no longer do basic math.
10. Also: You have lost the ability to speak the English language.
11. You're feeling a little...hangry.
Sounds like it's time to grab a spoon.
Help keep the momentum going with Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt and tackle your 3 p.m. slump like Cam Newton.
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!