1. Make time for a healthy amount of cardio…
2. … And time for some sports with your friends.
3. But never EVER ride your bike. That’s for losers.
4. Be sure to track your progress.
5. And even though sometimes you’ll fall…
6. … you have to always get back up!
7. Oh, and don’t do this.
Next lesson: Geography
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, new court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 🏃💞