1. Getting everyone more involved in technology.
2. Diversifying game changers.
3. Bringing memes to real life.
4. The end of obnoxious apps!
App creators at SXSW have realized it’s best to move away from products that try to bring people together—maybe it’s time we try to do that on our own?
5. Big brands are getting more fun.
6. Entertainment is getting interactive.
7. Wearable technology is about to go mainstream.
8. 3D Printing is rapidly maturing and benefiting everyone.
9. SXSW is expanding.
(Microsoft Windows 8 Dev Team)
SXSW has gone from a smaller meet up of industry leaders to a large-scale festival for everyone and anyone involved in or a fan of countless brands. SXSW has exploded so much that a spin off called SXSW V2V is happening this year in Vegas. If you’ve ever been interested in attending SXSW your chances are increasing. Score!