1. You're not sure what to feel when people call Fall Out Boy "emo." Like, is that an insult? BYE.
2. You understand the pretty much religious experience that is "Grand Theft Autumn/Where is Your Boy."
3. You've lost count of the amount of times you've watched The Young Blood Chronicles.
4. The words "Thanks Pete" are pretty damn amazing to you.
5. You're mad that some people hated Folie a Deux, because everything by FOB is an actual masterpiece.
6. You have definitely had a crush on one of the guys, if not all of them. 😍
7. You've either thought about doing this to your face, or actually have already done it.
8. You've felt the sadness of "What a Catch, Donnie" in your soul.
9. You most likely listen to Panic! at the Disco, because obviously.
10. You always think of Andy Hurley when you see or hear anything about Crossfit.
11. You've probably watched Pete and Patrick's 50-minute commentary the Young Blood Chronicles.
12. You may have considered using Fall Out Boy to help you flirt, because they're actual gods at creating lyrical magic.
13. You pee a little of excitement every time you see an article or quiz about the boys.
14. You would probably cry or pass out if you ever met the guys.
15. Long FOB titles are your favorite and you wouldn't have them any other way.
16. Seeing their children is both heartwarming and very strange to you, because like, they're all pretty much dads.
17. You are simply always listening to Fall Out Boy, and you don't know why you'd ever stop.
18. You can probably quote this video.
19. And you know FOB isn't a ~nostalgic~ band, but instead a band that'll live forever in your heart.
Stay young bloods forever, FOBbessed friends.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!