1. "It could just be a shift on the axis." —Congressman Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
2. "[Climate Change] led to the Vikings dominating Europe for several hundred years." —Congressman Morgan Griffith (R-VA)
3. "Every cow in the world, you know, when they do what they do, you've got more carbon dioxide." —Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-OH)
4. "The ice caps are melting, which we see over and over again. Yeah, they're melting on Mars, too!" — Congressman Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA)
5. “The new fad thing that’s going through America and around the world. It’s called global warming.” —Congressman Steve Stockman (R-TX)
6. "The government can't change the weather." —Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)
7. “It is not proven, it’s not science. It’s more of a religion than a science.” —Congressman Steve King (R-IA)
8. "...The idea that manmade gases, CO2, are causing catastrophic global warming is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people." —Senator James Inhofe (R-OK)
And of course...
9. "All voodoo, nonsense, hokum, a hoax." —Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-MN)
See what the rest of the climate deniers in Congress have been saying—at risk to your own sanity.