1. Random Goddess' Walking Around
2. The Blind Bard sings!
3. The Feasts!
4. Frequent Sporting Events
5. People call you out
6. You see Odysseus fight Euryalos
7. They have even more singing after the games
8. Gifts for you!
9. A nice warm bath with your own storyteller
10. And last but not least, people will listen to your tale!
11. Moral of the book
If you don't want to do something, don't do it. If you're called out, don't have the hubris to do something you don't want to do.
12. Thank you to:
Julian as Euryalos and Julian's brother, Victor as the blind bard