1. I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!
2. Better listen…
3. Anyone else wanna play?
4. I love puppets!
5. I never let it ruin mine.
6. Someone loves their job!
7. I guess he doesn’t care much for benzylic compounds.
8. Anyone else know?
9. He does get a bit controlling sometimes!
10. He is the one who sythesized the poison in the apple FYI.
11. Too bad this wasn’t the day of the final…
12. I actually don’t know what’s going on here…
13. …or else
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing dodged multiple questions on Donald Trump's false claim that millions voted illegally in the election.
- White supremacist Richard Spencer rented space in Alexandria, Virginia, that he intends to use as a hub for the alt-right, sparking outrage and complaints from neighbors.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬