2. 2. You’ve texted your friends for a diagnosis.
This counts as getting it checked out right?
5. 4. You found your doctor on Yelp.
You don’t drop your pants for anyone under 4 stars.
7. 6. It’s easier for you to set up a 500-person event on Facebook than it is to view your insurance policy.
Asking where you had your first kiss is crossing the line into Creepytown…
13. …but come on, you live in a world where you can get a status update on your pizza from bed.
15. …you would NOT SHUT UP ABOUT IT.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋