2. 2. You’ve texted your friends for a diagnosis.
This counts as getting it checked out right?
5. 4. You found your doctor on Yelp.
You don’t drop your pants for anyone under 4 stars.
7. 6. It’s easier for you to set up a 500-person event on Facebook than it is to view your insurance policy.
Asking where you had your first kiss is crossing the line into Creepytown…
13. …but come on, you live in a world where you can get a status update on your pizza from bed.
15. …you would NOT SHUT UP ABOUT IT.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎