We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Let's be clear: body hair is natural. Some people are hairier than others, some like to shave it all, some just trim, and others like to leave their hair be. Here, you will find something for everyone, from hair removal devices to products that help keep your body hair silky and manageable. Everyone is different so always remember — your hair, your choice!
1. A Panasonic facial hair trimmer that'll gently remove those little hairs on your chin, upper lip, jaw, cheeks, and neck! It follows the natural contours of your face so there's no pulling. I've been using this for years and have never gotten any cuts or irritation from it. Plus, it's small enough to throw in your bag.
2. An epilator to remove both thick and fine hair at the root so you can go for several weeks without reaching for a razor. It has massage rollers and two speed settings for customizable comfort!
3. A gorgeous Ouai rose body oil because it uses nutrient-rich oils to illuminate and nourish your skin for silky body hair! If you shave, soft skin means a better shaving experience too. The fragrance is irresistible: a rich rose scent with hints of bergamot, lychee, and cedarwood.
4. A cordless electric shaver designed for sensitive skin that'll help protect from irritation with pearl tip trimmers. You can use this anywhere you have hair!
5. A moringa body butter from The Body Shop, not just because it smells absolutely heavenly, but also because it's so nourishing and will leave your skin and body hair so soft and supple with each use that you won't be able to stop caressing yourself.
6. A gentle and organic sugaring treatment that combines hair removal with skincare, so you can stay hair-free for up to two months! You get the benefits without the temporariness of shaving or the pain of waxing. This uses chamomile, lemon, tea tree oil, and sugar for antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and soothing benefits.
7. An elasticity-boosting Toun28 Body Cream because it'll help your body hair stay soft and smooth to the touch and leave your skin nice and supple! Plus, this is super gentle.
8. A pack of dermaplaning razors to deal with the peach fuzz and facial hair. The micro-guarded blades help protect your delicate skin from cuts!
9. A L'Occitane softening shower oil for a decadent cleansing experience that'll leave your skin beautifully soft and smooth. It has a unique foaming oil-to-milk texture and contains almond oil (which is what softens). This oil makes a great base for shaving too. And if you don't shave, you get silky soft body hair and a yummy almond scent. What's not to love?
10. A Billie razor starter kit that'll help make shaving, dare I say, fun. It comes with a colorful ergonomic handle, two rust- and nickel-free razor blades, and even a magnetic holder that conveniently adheres to your shower wall!
11. A Nature Republic soothing aloe vera gel because of how refreshing it feels on skin! It's a multi-use gel that helps with post-shaving redness and irritation; you can also just use this for immediate hydration to smooth your skin and hair. It soothes where you need it to — it's literally in the name!
12. A Ren AHA Renewal Body Serum to give you that full-body exfoliation without the hard work of scrubbing. It uses 10% AHA and probiotics for a stronger skin barrier and also deeply hydrates so whether you shave or not, you get softer skin and an even-toned glow. You're welcome!
13. A versatile Fur Oil (you may remember it from Shark Tank!) that's specially designed for your pubic hair but can actually be used on your underarms, legs, chest, face — anywhere hair grows, really. It clears pores, helps to banish ingrown hairs, bumps, and razor burn, soothes irritation post-shaving, and softens prickly stubble. With daily use, you'll get healthier, smoother skin, and regrowth of hair will be finer, helping future hair removals be more gentle.
14. An everyday rosemary bergamot shave cream — it's clean and handcrafted with unrefined shea butter from West Africa for the creamiest lather, ensuring you get a smooth, ultra-close shave! Now that's what we like.
15. A Schick Intuition razor that comes with a built-in aloe and vitamin E soap bar (talk about fancy!). It also has a pivoting head to prevent nicks and an ergonomic handle — what else does one need?
16. A Herbivore amethyst body polish to luxuriously buff away dead skin cells and reveal smooth clean skin (and silky body hair)! It uses finely ground amethyst gemstones (I know, right) and Epsom salts to exfoliate and restore luminosity while virgin coconut oil deeply moisturizes.
17. A vegan agender oil that'll help you soften and protect hair anywhere on your body, promote hair growth, and of course, moisturize. Smoky vetiver (which is anti-inflammatory) and lavender provide a calming experience every time.
18. A cordless electric razor with four gold plated heads and built-in LED lights so you can spot those hidden hairs easily while going over the harder areas that you often miss and get nicks from.
19. A Veet sugar wax hair remover that's great for beginners — the fabric strips, temperature-indicating spatula, and soothing essential oil-infused sugar help you get the hang of it and leave your skin moisturized and touchably soft. It's gentle enough for your bikini area and face, too!
20. A moisturizing Hawaiian Body Oil because a great body oil is one of the best ways to soften and nourish that body hair so it can be at its best. Kukui nut softens and a blend of sunflower seed oil, macadamia seed oil, and sweet almond oils work their wonders.
21. A Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Body Lotion, which can hydrate your skin and nourish for soft, touchable skin and hair. It contains ceramide to strengthen your skin barrier, prevents moisture from evaporating, and features phytocide water and centella asiatica, which both smooth skin and have a toning effect. This will ensure you rock that body hair!
23. A lavender calming bar because it uses real fresh lavender petals to gently exfoliate, while its anti-bacterial properties temper reduce inflammation and irritation. You get smoother skin and your body hair will be super soft to the touch!
24. A Love Beauty & Planet body lotion that'll soothe and soften with French lavender and argan oil, so your body hair won't feel coarse and rough to the touch.
25. A body brush because it'll gently massage and exfoliate, helping soften your skin and body hair (and also help improve blood circulation). It has rounded nodules and can be used in both wet and dry brushing. Reviewers also say it helps for cellulite, dry skin, and stretch marks!
26. The Body Shop softening shave cream because it softens skin with maca root and aloe, allowing a smoother and less irritating shave. You'll be happy to hear a little goes a long way too — reviewers swear that one jar can last up to a year!
27. A bottle of Bio-Oil that's so versatile you can use it for many things, including sealing in moisture (very important after shaving), healing shaving scars, irritation, and evening skin tone. It's also light and non-greasy, so use it all you want.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.