21 Top-Rated Subscriptions From Cratejoy That Are Popular For A Reason
From books and chocolate to Japanese snacks and K-beauty, these subscriptions are just irresistible.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Chocolate and Book indulges your sweet tooth by sending a book from a genre of your choice, a yummy hand-selected chocolate that can range from homemade to luxury, and a hot drink (you can pick from coffee, tea, or hot chocolate!). It's the perfect combo to unplug, get comfy, and lose yourself in a cozy experience. Chocolate just makes everything better.
2. If you've ever wanted to go to Japan, Japan Crate lets you explore and experience its culture in not one, not two, but six different ways so you get a taste of all sides of the country! Choose from a crate full of Japanese snacks, kawaii (cute) things, instant ramen, collectible capsule toys, Japanese beauty products, or fun stationery items. Everything comes straight from Japan and it's super affordable too!
3. TheraBox is curated by real therapists and may help you reduce stress, increase happiness, and inspire self-love through activities and self-care and wellness goodies. This is especially important in a time like this, when news and social media becomes overwhelming and you need to step back for a mental break.
4. FaceTory offers high-quality K-beauty sheet masks and skincare products with innovative ingredients that'll give you the dewy, glowing skin you strive for. The products are handpicked and tested by FaceTory and reviewers rave about the adorable packaging too! Whether you're new to K-beauty or a seasoned fan, you'll find your next fave here.
5. Stickii Club boosts your mood by sending incredibly fun themed stickers and stationery. Use them to decorate your journals, laptop, planners — and even yourself? The stationary is super cute too; it includes things like themed paper clips and tiny notebooks!
6. MintMongoose Jewelry means you never have to go shopping for the right necklace ever again: you get high-quality earrings, bracelets, or necklaces, each of which have a story behind them, making them meaningful. The pieces are simple so you'll find it easy to accessorize with any outfit, and they come in the finish of your choice!
7. Perfume Surprise ensures you always smell irresistible with five sample perfumes from real luxury designer brands and a jewelry set (all of which you get to keep) each month! You'll get to try and discover new perfumes you might not have chosen yourself. Finding this on your doorstep will always be a pleascent surprise, no?
8. Cloth & Paper upgrades your stationery experience with a sophisticated range of polished desk and organization supplies, fancy pens, fine planners, postcards, and more. You even get things you wouldn't think of, like washi tape holders. You'll feel so adult!
9. Smartass and Sass is for all you snarky souls who live for sarcasm and dark humor because honestly, that's the best kind. You get items like mugs, bags, clothes, and other goodies that'll make you snicker. Plus, the clothing items are unisex!
11. Bloomin' Bin caters to your inner gardener by sending organic, in-season seeds, instructions, gardening tools, and basically everything you need to grow your own fruits, vegetables, and flowers! You can finally start that garden you've always dreamed of.
12. Finders Seekers Mysteries promises engaging fun for date night, kids, and even the whole family with an "escape room" challenge, puzzles, and secret codes that'll keep the gears in your brain turning. They're themed by location so you get to explore a new city and culture every month too!
13. Introverts Retreat helps you recharge and kick back for some much-needed me time with soothing, introvert-themed items. It's great especially after a particularly stressful day or when quarantine is getting to you but you can't exactly drive to a lake.
14. Loose Leaf Tea is the perfect box for tea-lovers — you'll get unique hand-selected teas of different varieties so you can explore to your liking and never be short on something yummy to brew. The par-tea doesn't start until you get your daily cup anyway.
15. We Craft Box keeps your little ones busy at home with imaginative quality crafts, themes, and stories that are exciting and easy to follow. You can finally relax from all the running around while they're busy or can join in for a fun craft experience together!
16. On the other hand, Adults and Crafts Crate sends, well, crafts for teens and adults! You'll get to work on fun and chic projects in which you create trendy things you can actually use, like wine caddies, resin coasters, clocks, and candles. You'll also be learning new craft skills, such as embossing and woodworking. No more buying gifts — now you can make them!
17. SpiceBreeze gathers freshly ground spices from different areas of the world and brings them to your kitchen along with recipes using those spices so you can effortlessly cook up flavorful meals and try something new each month. Plus, the spices are pre-portioned so you don't have to worry about wasting them! Huh, they really thought of everything.
18. The Dapper Dog Box is lovingly curated for dog owners — you get absolutely dapper products for your furry friend, like healthy treats, fun toys, and accessories, plus a limited-edition bandanna exclusively from Dapper Dog! Happy pups = happy owner.
19. Succulents Monthly delivers a new live plant friend every month, easy hand-illustrated instructions on how to keep them happy, cute quality planters you'll love to show off, and everything else you need to finally put that green thumb to use.
20. Shaker & Spoon transforms you into a bartender so you'll come out of quarantine an expert mixer with skills that'll impress all your friends. You get exciting new cocktail recipes and all the tools you need (except the liquor) to make fun cocktails. Each month is a new flavor and combo so you'll never get bored either.
21. Freshcutky Soap + Wax promotes peace and calm (something we all need right now) with individually wrapped wax melts in a range of scents to make your home smell lovely, and a handmade cold-process soap bar that's brightly colored and can come in a fruity or floral scent, making it fun to use.
You when you open your door to find another box of goodies:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.