We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A non-slip bamboo bathtub tray to truly spoil yourself at home: this has enough room for wine, books, candles, snacks, your favorite flowers, and most importantly — you!
2. A New York Times Best of the Week crossword puzzle book to give drab Wednesdays a whole new look: this Wednesday edition contains 50 medium-level puzzles that'll keep the gears in your brain turning and the entertainment up high!
3. An Amazon Fire TV Stick so you can cozy up and conveniently finish your favorite movies and shows (or start a new one). Or ask Alexa to do all the work for you (she can't make you popcorn but she can pick out something great to watch!).
4. A temperature-regulating cotton bedding ensemble for the best dang sleep of your life. Because that's obviously the best part about staying home.
5. A vintage-looking five-year journal for some self-therapy — jot down your thoughts, clear your head, and have a little something to look back on when you're reminiscing on yourself five years from now.
6. A height-adjustable laptop desk so you finally have a valid excuse not to leave your bed all day, even if you're not sick. This fits your laptop along with snacks, tea, a book, and more!
7. A life-size wine glass that'll fit an entire bottle — it's a great gift for yourself that everyone will do a double-take at. A whole bottle never looked so good.
8. A deep tissue heated massager to spoil your limbs because that's so much more preferable to getting cramps and sore legs from being out all day.
9. A combo pack of 16 K-beauty sheet masks that contain vitamin E and collagen for plump, hydrated skin. They target different concerns so you can choose whichever one your skin needs that day, kick back, and let the mask do its work while you chill with your favorite show or book.
10. A monthly YA book subscription box that throws in self-care goodies so your stress levels from dealing with the outside world will go down because the outside world. Is. Exhausting.
11. Novel-themed black teas tagged with classic literary quotes to lose yourself in old eras, characters, and stories with a hot cup of rich, flavorful tea. Because the real world just doesn't cut it.
12. A copy of the Cravings: Hungry for More cookbook from the home-cooking queen herself, Chrissy Teigen. Use this to transform your tasteless meals into something much more mouthwatering. Your momma will be proud!
13. A contoured eye mask made of bamboo and cotton so it won't put pressure on your eyes and every night will truly be a good night!
14. A candle aptly named "Evening Unwind." So whenever that's what you're doing at home (which is every time probably), light this baby up and immerse yourself in the relaxing scents of green tea, blue lavender, and sugared musk.
15. A lovely 48-pack Japanese stationery set so you can bring back the art of letter-writing because social media and socializing in person gets exhausting. Also let's face it, handwritten letters do NOT deserve to die.
16. A Tweexy nail polish holder so you'll no longer risk spilling your polish and making a mess when you're just trying to get a nice manicure done.
17. A set of cactus tealight candles so you get your succulent fix and candle fix in one.
18. A Knock Knock self-therapy notepad that'll help you work through the ugly feelings step by step in a lighthearted manner.
19. A pretty celestial noodles bowl and chopsticks set to make those instant ramen meals feel fancy so you don't have to feel bad for not cooking again this week.
20. A pair of declarative crew socks that you can shamelessly strut around in. With 2,000+ five-star reviews, I'm pretty sure everyone else is doing the same.
21. A pair of cozy memory foam slippers to complete your homebody costume, which obviously includes pajamas, your favorite movie/book, and a nice hot cup of tea or coffee.
22. A scratch-off movie bucket list so you have even more of an excuse to stay home — you have to get through all these movies! There's also a little surprise image behind each scratch-off!
23. A 60" x 80" Rocabi weighted blanket that people swear by to help sleep better, feel calm and comfortable, and decrease sleep troubles, including insomnia and anxiety.
24. A personal zip-up steam sauna so you never have to empty your wallet for super-expensive spas again.
25. A matcha tea set to take your matcha-making experience to the next level. Use this to make a deliciously frothy cup of tea in the traditional fashion!
26. And if you love matcha but have no idea where to start? This pretty matcha book of recipes has got it all!
27. A crewneck sweatshirt that'll declare your brand to the world: Homebody, indeed.
28. A moisturizing gel-lined gloves and socks set rich in Vitamin E and mineral oils. They'll smooth, soften, and treat rough hands and feet; it's like a mini spa for them.
29. A statement tote bag that'll let everyone know you are busy this weekend. Busy daydreaming, that is.
30. A deep pore-cleansing volcanic mask to exfoliate, remove sebum, and pamper your skin the way it needs.
31. A Fantastic Cities coloring book so you can travel vicariously through the pages while comfortably curled up in your home because you're not ready for a trip just yet.
32. A green tea–infused Zinus memory foam mattress for a luxurious sleep experience and improved sleep quality. You'll want to come home right away every time.
33. A facial roller to help your skincare products sink deeper into your skin and give your face a cooling massage. Sit at home and treat your face to...well, a treat!
34. A copy of The Roommate Book. It uses humor and optimism to help you deal with the highs and lows of having roommates — and perhaps help you become homebodies together.
35. A super soft throw blanket to curl up in and be so warm and cozy that you'll never want to leave your bed or couch.
36. A small sound spa so you can fall asleep to soothing sounds like ocean waves, rain, and wind. With 20 sounds and 30 volume levels, you'll def find your sweet spot!
37. A set of vegan bath bombs loaded with essential oils so you'll leave the tub every time with smooth, silky skin.
You crawling into bed with all these new homey products:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.