30 Things For Anyone Who Needs A Little Humor In Their Life
Because laughter is the best medicine for our pain and broken hearts and all the tears we shed over the deaths of our favorite characters.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A coloring book full of cat butts because this should be the only kind of coloring book ever and all other coloring books can go home.
2. A hilariously macabre Wicked Witch of the East bookmark. Whenever you're unmotivated, those stripey legs and famous red shoes sticking out of the pages will def draw you back to finally finish that book!
3. An animal egg separator that'll do everything you need it to do but also, dare I say, make you excited for the unexciting act of separating egg yolks from egg whites.
4. A cute ceramic travel mug with one of the best puns of all time IMO. If you don't get it, this mug's not for you.
5. A vampire garlic mincer that I will judge you for if you don't get it because this is the best personification of a pun. Give him a name and keep him on your counter.
7. A small ceramic llama vase that looks like it could out-sass you, your siblings, and pretty much anyone tbh.
8. A coffee table book you'll find as shocking as it is hilarious. Give it to a friend or display it on your own coffee table for guests to gawk at.
9. A cute and creative cat butt wine stopper to make all your guests chuckle and maybe spill their wine on themselves by accident.
10. A rather suggestive wine glass that'll totally be appropriate to give to guests. And if you're thinking what I'm thinking, then you also have a dirty mind :) .
12. A bowl perfect for a "cereal killer." If you're a serial cereal-eater, this will be the perfect companion. Plus, this pun just never gets old.
13. A lazy cat catchall tray to take care of all the small things you keep losing track of and give you a little chuckle every now and then.
14. A coffee mug you can fill up and hand off to a friend, then watch as they see the words that are slowly revealed as they drink...
16. A set of funny ceramic plant pots to keep in your home or office space. They'll make up for your lack of humor.
17. A lightweight memory foam sleep mask that might throw everyone off and have 'em wonder if that's even you...or if maybe you're possessed.
19. An official blah button that'll make LOL-worthy "blah" phrases in 12 unique ways so you can painlessly and humorously get out of conversations you have no interest in. Perhaps it would be a good item to take on dates...👀
20. A cute little card anyone you give it to will love. Or, you know, you could just keep it for yourself. Because who said you can't chick out yourself?
21. A mini screaming goat figure. It's a real-life version of those viral screaming goat videos you love. Press the button to hear it shriek and make everyone around you either laugh or jump in surprise.
23. A very quirky penguin egg holder that'll actually make you want to buy some eggs just so you can fill this up and leave it on display for everyone to see. You can use this to store, boil or serve eggs! Who will be doing it like you? Pft, no one.
25. A removable cat toilet seat sticker to surprise your guests and add some cute humor into everyone's bathroom experience.
26. A declarative sticker you can put on your laptop, mirror, fridge, phone, face...anywhere people are sure to see it.
27. A snarky candle that'll make you laugh and also do its job of scenting up your place. Fragrances range from earthy black ashwood and to roasted coffee and vanilla cupcake.
28. A ceramic coffee mug designed with a sloth who will totally understand how you feel every night, every day, when you're in the office, in a family gathering...etc.
30. And a dramatic bookend where the books tilt, seeming like they're about to crush the little man. Why have a boring old bookend when you can get this and have everyone wondering just where you get such novelty things?
You, alone in your room, with all these funny things:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.