25 Things You *Could* Give To Other People, But Let's Be Honest, It's More Fun To Keep Them For Yourself
Sometimes you need them more than the person you bought them for...this is what you tell yourself, of course.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A copy of The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook, if you've ever had a major craving for pumpkin pasties, cauldron cakes, or treacle tarts (Harry's fave!).
2. A quirky but elegant dachshund scarf that'll top off any outfit.
4. A pack of Shakespearean insult bandages, because regular bandages are so 2000s. With these, you can step up your bandage game level ye high! 🙌
5. A Baby Yoda pin that no one — especially you — can say no to.
6. Or a Baby Yoda puzzle that'll just have you cooing and awww-ing all the time.
7. The cutest baby ghost candles you've ever seen in your life. They come in six scents (and also unscented, if that's your thing).
8. A pack of three clear lip glosses that come in mint oil, coconut oil, and rosehip oil for perpetually glowy, moisturized lips.
10. An adorable 3D bookmark of a sloth that'll patiently keep you company while you finish your book.
11. A ring-sizing gauge that you might buy to get the right ring for someone else but then end up keeping it to use on yourself because nothing beats a ring that fits perfectly.
12. A pack of eight zombie face treatment masks that'll give you the spa experience: it'll help acne, dry skin, fine lines, and large pores as well as lift skin, hydrate, and improve texture with ingredients like egg white, aloe vera, and birch. And if you've ever wanted to see how you'd look as a zombie, well, here ya go.
13. A pair of super cool reusable lightsaber chopsticks you'd consider as a gift for, like, five minutes before you say "nope, this is mine."
14. A haunted-looking poison apple bath bomb that's great for if you've always liked the evil queens more than the princesses.
15. A charcoal and coconut oil whitening toothpaste for that commercial-worthy gleaming smile you've always dreamed of.
16. A set of 50 The Office stickers that you'll be too busy pasting all over your belongings to even think about sharing them with anyone else.
17. A heated massager with kneading nodes perfect for your neck, back, shoulders, and anywhere you need some loosening up. You won't wanna share this.
18. A posture corrector that'll fix ya' right up *and* provide pain relief for your neck, shoulders, and back. You'll give this away after you improve your own posture...maybe.
19. A pack of ~magical~ gold under-eye collagen masks for when you pulled an all-nighter just to finish two seasons of that new show (it's so addicting you can't help it!), which means you obviously need this more than anyone else does 👀.
20. A shoe deodorizer spray that uses lemongrass, mint, tea tree, and essential oils to rid your favorite shoes of those nasty odors so you can keep wearing them as much as you want. You can use this for your kitchen and bathroom too!
21. A Little Book of Mindfulness because everyone knows you could probably benefit the most from some peace in your life.
22. A yummy Cadbury box of full-sized British chocolate bars if you're tired of the regular ol' chocolate you always get and are ready to try something new.
23. A mobile phone holder with the cutest darn alpaca you've ever seen in your life. It's far from boring and will make you smile every time you reach for your phone (which is probably like 100 times a day, which means 100 smiles!).
24. A rose salve lip balm you'll probably have to buy two tins of in case one runs out because you use it way too much.
25. A cold brew iced coffee maker to get after you finally admit to yourself that you just can't live without the stuff.
You, keeping everything you bought, knowing you could've gifted it to friends:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.