27 Things To Buy To Spoil Yourself If You've Had A Long Week
Spoiling yourself means loving yourself and there is never a wrong time to do either.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A combo pack of 16 K-beauty sheet masks that contain vitamin E and collagen for plump, hydrated skin. They target different concerns so you can choose whichever one your skin needs that day, kick back, and let the mask do its work. Plus, the price can't be beat.
2. A monthly self-care subscription box curated by therapists. It throws in goodies like journals, organic skincare, beauty, bath, body, and aromatherapy products so your stress levels from dealing with the outside world can go down and you'll take care of yourself mentally and physically.
3. A pack of Cosrx pimple patches to slap onto those pesky zits that have bothered you all week. I swear by this brand, and these pimple patches are both effective and fast. Just leave it on overnight and get ready to enter a new week with clearer skin.
4. A winged eyeliner stamp so you can treat yourself to perfect wings every time. Spending an hour doing and redoing your cat eyes, trying to get them symmetrical? No more! Your time is precious! Save time, get compliments, and no one has to know.
5. An incredibly funny book of cocktail recipes based on famous novels. Indulge yourself with endless literary jokes, witty comments, and titles like The Pitcher of Dorian Grey Goose until you're just squealing with delight. While attempting to make said cocktails of course.
6. A cuticle oil that'll condition and strengthen nails and soften your cuticles. It's made with jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin E and has antioxidant properties. Because soft cuticles are *not* self-indulgent. We all deserve them 😌.
7. A simple clip-on nose ring to feel like a cool gal. Up those cool-girl vibes and have everyone doing a double take.
8. A versatile blanket scarf that you can wear in different ways to suit your outfit. Apart from the usual use, you can use it as a shawl for parties or on a night out. Look chic and cool every time you use it. What else do you need from a scarf?
9. A gorgeous candle that'll have your home smelling luxuriously like all your favorite autumn scents. With comforting fragrances like toasted walnut, water lily, cornsilk, and cardamom, light one in the evening, breathe deeply, and relax.
11. An ethereal color-changing moon lamp — it emulates soft moonlight so you can recreate the feeling of sleeping under a full moon and always get a well-rested night of sleep. It also comes with a wooden stand.
12. A pearl boba tea light because I know you're always looking for any excuse to treat yourself to bubble tea. Well, might as well get it in lamp form too. It's so realistic the boba moves around inside!
13. A vintage-looking five-year journal for some self-therapy — jot down your thoughts, clear your head, and have a little something to look back on when you're reminiscing.
14. A foot spa with heat bubbles and massaging rollers to truly indulge your tired feet and get some relief from the week's stress.
15. A beautiful Sleeping Beauty locket with cream rouge inside so you can always feel like a princess. The locket is rose-gold plated and displays the fairytale's storybook with the original 1959 logo. The rouge inside can be worn as a blush or on the lips. Once it's done, you can wear the necklace on its own and even replace the rouge with a small photo!
16. A reversible embroidered bomber jacket that you deserve after a hard week. You'll wow all your friends with your impeccable style.
17. A Peripera flower water lip tint. After a long week, who has time for precise lip liner and perfectly applied lipstick? This one gives your lips a long-lasting petal-like bloom of color that's velvety, weightless, and bold. Even when it fades, it leaves a pretty stain.
18. A gentle Klairs calming cream that comes in a pretty midnight-blue color. This cream can hydrate and calms irritated, stressed skin as well as sunburnt skin, shaving irritation, acne, and redness. The main ingredient is guaiazulene, which comes from chamomile oil and gives the cream its lovely blue color.
19. A reversible cool gel memory foam pillow that supports your head, neck, and shoulders, and absorbs heat so you can enjoy a comfortable night of sleep every night!
20. A TonyMoly peach hand cream that'll nourish dry hands and cuticles and softens rough skin with peach extract and shea butter. With the cute packaging and moisturizing benefits, it's time to give your hands some good ol' loving this season.
21. A derma roller to transform your skin and wake up a new person. This micro-needling treatment is painless and reviewers say that consistent use has rid their skin of wrinkles, large pores, and dark circles, smoothing to reveal vibrant, healthy skin. With professional sessions costing hundreds, this alternative is both effective and affordable!
22. A Stila Glitter & Glow liquid eyeshadow because you deserve to glow after a dull week and glow you will, dammit!
24. A set of pretty temporary wildflower tattoos that'll help you take the plunge without the commitment (or pain)!
25. An Innisfree green tea eye cream to hydrate dry eyes, help them retain moisture, and target dark circles. Treat your eyes to lush ingredients like green tea extract and green tea seed oil sourced from the island of Jeju. And don't feel guilty about it!
26. A TonyMoly mayo hair pack because spoiling yourself also means taking care of your hair! The hair mask will nourish with egg yolk and macadamia seed, target split ends, and hit your strands with an intense dose of vitamins and nutrient-enriched oils. It also smells like vanilla and macadamia nuts — and would you just look at that packaging?!
27. A 100% silk eye mask for a luxurious sleep experience. The strap is adjustable and the material is lightweight.
Me when anyone says retail therapy isn't a thing:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.